Self Motivation Video!

 Self Motivation Video!!!

I like to keep surrounding myself with people and video's, books or stuff that lifts me up!
I keep looking constantly for something I can relate to and put my life in that perspective,
take a second and just think... how can I improve that part!

Well the previous video of David Dettmann was about finding calmness and relaxing for
a few minutes! This time I would like to share a "Self Motivation Video" I also found on
his site.

Go sit in a quiet place , where there is no distractions, or save this link for later, but make
the time to listen to this one too!! It's Subtitle being "Go For It", Motivating you to go and
do what it is you have either postpone to do or worst, afraid to do!!








Let me know your thoughts on this and please comment and share on this post if you have such
movies You like!!

Thanks for coming to check this out!

Talk to you soon
Yolandie





Comments

Leona Martin said…
Nice Yolandie...great video!

Popular posts from this blog

15 Surprising Facts About the Self Help Industry

TAKE A STAND FOR FREEDOM, LOVE AND CONNECTION!!

Self Confidence