Accepting Change and Handeling it!

Accepting Things That Change...



Here I am, sitting in my living room, starring into my lovely garden thinking how
Blessed I am, and how much I love my home!

Then I got thinking how much change I had to go through to get here, change that
Made me scared at the time, change that was going to turn my life up side down.

Yet without me knowing it, going on and letting life take it's course I let my
life change for the better , now I could’ve
Fight it, could’ve said no, and went another way, but here where I was sitting, i was
glad I didn’t, glad I accepted the change and things turn out for the better!!

Sometimes Things tend to happen in our daily lives, unexpected things, that
make us want to crawl up in bed and die..

But accepting those things, whether its a small change at work, moving to
a new house or even a relationship that fell apart, could open unimaginable
success and freedom to become stronger and more content with life.

Thus we can also control a lot of things that we think we cant.. a lot of things
or so to speak 'change' that we might not think we can handle but in matter
of fact are completely capable of doing..

See Like I have said so many times before and believe now with all my heart, ( because, I was also someone that didn’t really get that and understand it), at the way you
think can change the way you live and the way you see challenges as a new
way to prove to Yourself that you are capable of doing anything if you set your mind to it.

and what does it take, The first single change of mind and even more imported,
TAKEING THE FIRST STEP!! Because just the mind change will not  make the
change my friends, that I can promise you, You can read a recipe or read a manual on
how to fix something that is broken, but if you don’t go and put all the ingredients together
the recipe wont work or there wont even be a cake..

Another example i can give you is that no matter what you plan in life, things can change
in a matter of seconds, lets say you were planning on going on vacation this weekend,
yet on your way home, lets say 5 hours before you leave for your trip, all excited, you
get into a car crash, God forbid you get hurt, but never the less, your plans are now going
to Have to change, Now this is where you have 2 options, (like so many things in life you
always have 2 options, never forget  that), you can now go nuts, be depressed and just
moan about it, or you can take the bull by the horns and deal with it!

Now i am more than sure that if you take the second option of 'dealing with it and accepting
it' you will now find a solution, for now you have cast out the negative thoughts and made
space for all the action plans to take place in your mind!

Accepting yourself!!


Now this may seem strange, but like my friend Jonathan Budd would say, "YOU CANT
GIVE WHAT YOU DONT HAVE"

You cant be a success in life or make your business a success if you cant believe
in yourself and believe that you are good enough to do so.

Be strong and make a habit of not being negative, pay close attention on how you
react on things that change, and turn your thoughts into thinking of that change as a
positive change and that whatever may comes on your way you can handle it! and pretty
soon you will be handling it without even  thinking about it because you have made
'positive thinking' a habit.

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something.
 And because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.”
– Hellen Keller

This Quote by Hellen Keller really made me think a bit!

Let me know what your thought are on this and if you have something you would like
to share that made your life better by accepting change and thinking positive please
feel free to leave your comment here to share it!!


If you like the thought of success and would like to make that change but
Don’t know where to start, go ahead and write your name and email
into the free gift box and the right>>>
or please give me a shout on facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/ulandles and I will be glad to help.

May you all find the strength inside you to accept change and make your life a better place!

Yours in Success and Developing

Yolandie xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Surprising Facts About the Self Help Industry

TAKE A STAND FOR FREEDOM, LOVE AND CONNECTION!!

Self Confidence