Overcome Your Fear!

“You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience
by which you really stop to look fear in the face’ you can say to yourself
 I overcame this horror I can take the next thing that comes along.”
... a quote by Eleanor Rossevelt...




Such Great words with a Powerful meaning!

Yes my Friend, how often do we overlooked the Fact that we already have
overcome So much in our Life Already, that we forget we can actually
go through a few things in life that seems So Hugely challenging with closed eyes.

What do I mean you think?

Well I want you to take a minute and sit back thinking on what you already went
through in your life till right now...........

Maybe you lost a Dear Friend that was close to you, a spouse, a child.. maybe
you just had huge financial problems that made you loose your house or car..
Maybe you got hit by a serious illness that force you to leave your job, or worst,
you had to be let go by your job because they were having financial problems
and needed to scale down...

So many things we have to face each day that makes us want to loose hope
and just give up, yet here you sit, reading my blog, overcome all those tests
and challenges that was put onto your path..

..getting a better view of where I am going with this?

No matter what you went through up to sitting here today, You Overcame It!!!!



Maybe you had some help, which is such a blessing people tend to forget also,
But the Point of the Matter here is that YOU DID IT! with or with out help, You made
it through that, and I am sure, you gained a lot of experience going through that!

So do you see how Powerful that is?!! You Can overcome that "thing" you have
In front of you, just because you did it in the past already! One just so seldom
realize that the current situation or problem or challenge you are currently through,
you have probably went through something so much worse in the past, and you Overcame
that! So why can't you Overcome this??

You Can!! You already have the Strength, you just don't realize it, You already have
the courage, you maybe just don't see it yet, and you most Certainly have the
confidence!!! It's just there somewhere inside yourself, in that Experience you
already went through! It's already there! It's The Mind Set you have to change!

How often in my earlier posts have I said this! And Still we forget it! I am using "we"
for I myself tend to forget that I can do anything I set my MIND To!!! That 4 letter
word holds up so much of what we do in life! Start to Use your Mind to Your
Advantage!!!!

Look fear in the Face! and Say: " You know what Bring It On!" I promise you that
this 'Mindset' will not let you down or make you do the Wrong thing! Only the Right!
Only the Positive! Only the Best that you have yet to learn You already Are!!

My Friends I Challenge You as I did Myself! To go and Work on this Mindset and
soon you will see there is Nothing in Life You can not Concur!!!!!!

With you in all Success and Overcoming Anything!
Yolandie Olech






Comments

PeteDavies said…
Great inspiring article Yolandie

Popular posts from this blog

15 Surprising Facts About the Self Help Industry

TAKE A STAND FOR FREEDOM, LOVE AND CONNECTION!!

Self Confidence