4 Ways to boost your Confidence!

4 Ways to boost your Confidence!
                             
1. Get Started!

You know sitting and waiting for the money to grow on
that beautiful tree outside, well that is pretty stupid, but
do you know how many people I come across  complaining
that the money just don't come in.. and I would ask them
these days (where I always agreed) .... "What are you doing
to bring money in?" ...and they would look at me like I am
crazy and say, "I work my butt of at 'this' or 'that' company"..

Okay that is a start, but what else, why do you only work
1job? again I would get the "completely nuts" person look and
I would start to giggle!

Sure it's hard out there, I know, I work the same 8-5job like
anyone else, but have you Really and I mean REALLY, ever
took the time and see what else you can do for that little extra
income! Again with the Excuses!! ......STOP! Excuses IS
what is holding you back! Don't you get that???

Every time you think out an Excuse of why you can't do something
you took the thought away from thinking of what You can change to
be able to do that! And now I am not just Talking  bout money!
In life as well! Let me give you a little tip! Actually getting of your
lazy ass bum....DOES WORK!!!

Every single person I know or used to know, heard me saying at
one time or the other that I need to loose weight! yeah! Don’t we all
say that at least once ladies! but you know what... I never ever really
made the commitment to do something about it! I kept eating slap
chips and biltong and frekin chocolates! (oh gosh and I do love them)
... and then I turned to stupid diets! that would make me feel drained,
grumpy and just plain miserable, because guess what ..DIETS DONT WORK!

I had to really take it to the next level and start Running! Yep and Its working
my friends! I automatically eat less, feel less tired, way less grumpy! and most
of all! I am loosing that extra kilo's and although it's only been about 4kg I have
lost! I am feeling awesome and ready to run more and more! not just for the
weight but for all the Plus Points I just mentioned!

Now how did I Begin with not having money to running being a start????

Easy! I say that by committing to something and actually getting off my butt
and doing it,. Pays off Big Time!!

You have to start by doing something, take old closes and sell them, take that
money, buy something better and resell that again for a profit! But just for
Pete sake! STOP COMPLAINING AND DO SOMETHING!!

2. NOW GO THE DISTANCE!

Really what use is it to start something and not finish it, let's say you started
to paint a picture or started to make a piece of jewellery... that's an awesome
first step, but unless you finish that art work or jewellery, Its not going to sell
or even catch anyone's eye for that matter! Its the end product that sells
not the half did, have manage, half posted article that’s going to make the
waves my friend! You just have to go the whole way! Stick through the hours
of late nights, stick through the flopped sketches, stick through the unfit pain\
you get running a marathon ... because if you don't go that last 5km, you Failed!
You will feel like a failure and you will not have gotten the gold, or silver or even the
bronze!

So stick it through! The feeling you will get after its done, just by yourself or
even friends and family going oooh and aaah over the finishing project is
worth working hard for ;-)

3. Believing in Yourself!

Tell yourself daily! That you are worth more! You are capable of achieving
the goals you set! and you are Just as good! Say it out loud if you have to
..but until you can cross that bridge of 'I can't do it', You will never be able
too... Stuff don't just happen by magic people, somewhere there is a fairy
who has worked her ass off! If you see someone successful, you can go up
and ask directly and they will, I promise you they WILL! tell you that it was
hard work!! and Believing that they could make it and to actually taking the
steps to the end!!

4. The Last and Most Definitely not the Least!...

Repeating all the steps in 1, 2, and 3!

Do you think Bill Gates is and will stay a millionaire just by doing one project?
Hell no, that man must have did 100's and more, and even failed at lots of them
until he hits the right one!

You have to keep working hard to make it big, what you put in, You will get out
If you go for 50% you will just get 50%! Half work never pays! just like I said in Step2,
if you don't finish the painting, no one is going to buy the painting!

Reality Check my friends!

It's not what you did in the past or what you plan on doing in the Future!
It's the What am I busy with Right Now! That is going to make the Sparks fly!


Now Keep Up with The Hard Work!
And Remember YOU ARE WORTH IT!!

Talk again soon!
Yolandie Olech


PS! Remember to leave me your name and email in the box above the post to
get inside info from me directly!

Keep the faith!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Surprising Facts About the Self Help Industry

TAKE A STAND FOR FREEDOM, LOVE AND CONNECTION!!

Self Confidence